I placed an order with www.chi-outlet.net on 9.17.09.They immediately deducted payment out of my account and promised shipment within 24-48 hours.

Here it is almost 4 weeks later and I STILL HAVE NOT received my order. Maybe it is our fault for not doing more research on this site, but my wife ordered me a chi as a present and she didnt know especially since the site popped up #2 on GOOGLE. They have no contact number on their site and no way to reach them except email, which they rarely respond to.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!!BEWARE!!

Had an Experience with Chic Outlet?

Comments

so i ordered from this website and i actually got my chi in a week or 2 i just don't know if it's a real chi?

#208939

I have had the same problem...ordered 2 Chi turbo 1" and I think they use refurbish materials..and both of them are not working..they told me after many many e-mails that they would refund me money but I would have to pay 30 dollars to the the straighteners back..I paid 60 dollars a piece and would have to pay 60 dollars for 2 returns..I would only be getting half of my money back...they are dumb like foxes...do not ever order anything from them....

Yes, I got ripped off too.They sent me an empty DVD box instead of the flat iron I filed a complaint with my credit card company.

They told me to return the empty DVD box and they would go after this company. However, since they are in China, they are not held to the same fraud rules as the US vendors. I have had numerous correspondence with these frauds and they kept making demands on ME. They wanted me to send the Empty DVD box to someone else!

Then, after spending my own money to do this, they would send me the flat iron that I was already charged for.

There has to be some way to take these frauds DOWN!!!I will file a complaint as well, but they are obviously still doing this!

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a month, I finally received my order. You have to be home to get the delivery or they send it back to the post office.

me too! and i tried emailing the, but they havent responded, and its been a week and it says they respond after 48 hours. i doubt they will.

Wow.Wish I had read these reviews before placing an order.

I got no confirmation e-mail and not cannot get back to their website.Can someone post their customer service e-mail address so that I can start the process of trying to get my CHI or my money back?!

i want to know how i can cancel my order since i used a credit card, can anyone help me. this website is horrible, DO NOT USE!

This website is SOOOO sketchy!! DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you deal with this company after reading all these post you deserve to get ripped off like the rest of have. They are a sham and I do not think they are still in busisness if you call ripping off consumers business.