I placed an order with www.chi-outlet.net on 9.17.09. They immediately deducted payment out of my account and promised shipment within 24-48 hours.

Here it is almost 4 weeks later and I STILL HAVE NOT received my order. Maybe it is our fault for not doing more research on this site, but my wife ordered me a chi as a present and she didnt know especially since the site popped up #2 on GOOGLE. They have no contact number on their site and no way to reach them except email, which they rarely respond to.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!! BEWARE!!

Comments

so i ordered from this website and i actually got my chi in a week or 2 i just don't know if it's a real chi?

#208939

I have had the same problem...ordered 2 Chi turbo 1" and I think they use refurbish materials..and both of them are not working..they told me after many many e-mails that they would refund me money but I would have to pay 30 dollars to the the straighteners back..I paid 60 dollars a piece and would have to pay 60 dollars for 2 returns..I would only be getting half of my money back...they are dumb like foxes...do not ever order anything from them....

Yes, I got ripped off too. They sent me an empty DVD box instead of the flat iron I filed a complaint with my credit card company.

They told me to return the empty DVD box and they would go after this company. However, since they are in China, they are not held to the same fraud rules as the US vendors. I have had numerous correspondence with these frauds and they kept making demands on ME. They wanted me to send the Empty DVD box to someone else!

Then, after spending my own money to do this, they would send me the flat iron that I was already charged for.

There has to be some way to take these frauds DOWN!!! I will file a complaint as well, but they are obviously still doing this!

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a month, I finally received my order. You have to be home to get the delivery or they send it back to the post office.

me too! and i tried emailing the, but they havent responded, and its been a week and it says they respond after 48 hours. i doubt they will.

Wow. Wish I had read these reviews before placing an order.

I got no confirmation e-mail and not cannot get back to their website. Can someone post their customer service e-mail address so that I can start the process of trying to get my CHI or my money back?!

i want to know how i can cancel my order since i used a credit card, can anyone help me. this website is horrible, DO NOT USE!

This website is SOOOO sketchy!! DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you deal with this company after reading all these post you deserve to get ripped off like the rest of have. They are a sham and I do not think they are still in busisness if you call ripping off consumers business.

This company is a fraud, and I can't believe Google had them listed as top 3 for CHI flat iron. I called my credit card company and disputed the charge.

Same here, 3 weeks no straightener. Thought the price was great so I went ahead and ordered it.

I knew something was up right away when my order number was #35.

They need to be reported and stopped. I don't like the idea of them having my credit card info.

They are a scam as I too ordered and I'm waiting on delivery. Sure, there is a tracking # but it hasn't left China - 18 days after ordering!

Yep, money left my account right away.

I'm filing a complaint as suggested above for internet fraud and I'm reporting them to PayPal as well. SCAM!!!

I ordered an Iron on the 4th of December and 4 weeks later still nothing. The tracking number is valid but i have no ideal where it is.

This company needs to be reported they are a fraud. :(

Fraud. I ordered, got ticket in mailbox, called post office, went to pick up they said it was mailed back.

I tracked it went back to China. Have sent various emails offering to pay reshipping fees.

No response. They are a fraud do not order from them....

I ordered off of this site twice and both times I got my iorn in 2 weeks and it worked fine.

I ordered an iron from chi-outlet from china, they guarantee shipping 6-7 buissnes days. Ok I payed and after 2 weeks I wrote 1st email that I haven't recive my iron, thay wrote me back that they don't know whitch one I ordered, ok I send them an email.

Again after 2 weeks 2 nd email and I got the answer to take a esay so I wrote them back that u guarantee 6-7 days - no answer from them. I forgat they send me a tracking number but it dosen't exist.

Finally I recive my iron after 7 weeks, maybe they made mystake in shipping (not 6-7 days but 6-7 weeks), but I don't think so. Im happy with iron cause its good and price was ok but everything else is one big ****

Well after 6 weeks of waiting, a lot of *** and persistent emailing...my chi finally showed up! I am still irritated and will never order from them again, nor will I refer the site to anyone, but I am simply glad that they didnt steal my money. Good luck to all of you who havent gotten yours yet...there is hope!!

thank you so much for your comments. i almost purchased a chi from this website but after reading these comments i definitely will not.

I e-mailed Chi outlet to see how long shipping would take, haven't heard anything yet but after I read all these comments I definately won't order from them!

Thank you all!!